Membership Classes for 2017
Membership at FPC is meaningful, enriching and impacting. Join with us to do life and faith together as we participate in the mission of this church, carrying out the ministry of Jesus in the north coastal area and around the world. We are offering three membership classes in 2017.
February 26, 2017
May 21, 2017
September 24, 2017
Each class will be held in Fellowship Hall from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon and childcare will be available upon request.
Anyone considering membership at First Presbyterian Church, Oceanside is invited to attend our class. The focus is on personal faith and our shared Christian journey. The class looks at Presbyterian history, theology, form of government and on those things unique to First Presbyterian Church, Oceanside. Come and meet some of the staff as well as other people considering membership. Attendance at class does not require joining. Questions are encouraged; reflections are inspired; friendship is facilitated. Come and share your hopes, dreams, doubts and pondering. And decide for yourself if you'd like to continue your journey of faith with the First Presbyterian Church in Oceanside.
Specifically we will look at:
• Your spiritual journey and how that journey led you to First Presbyterian Church
• Issues of faith, belief and discipleship
• A general overview of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)
• All about the life and ministries of First Presbyterian Oceanside
• Worship and Sacraments
• Tour of the church facilities
• Getting to know some active members in our congregation
• What ministries have been established and how you can get involved
• Question and answer time
Sign up for the next class here.
Please feel free to contact Pastor Liz if you have any questions or
want more information, 760-757-3560 X128 or email@example.com.